Wapda Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2023 Application Form
WAPDA Hospital Peshawar and its affiliated dispensaries are providing medical facilities to the employees of DISCOS, WAPDA, Jenkos and NTDC etc. Applications are invited for the recruitment of suitable candidates to fill up the following posts, for continuation of intermittent arrangement on locum basis. Medical care to patients initially (06) for a period of six months (extendable with satisfactory performance).
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the application for the respective posts.
Instructions and general conditions
- i) Selection will be made purely on merit. Candidates are advised to apply through application addressed to Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, Peshawar along with relevant educational documents/ testimonials/ PMDC/ PMC/ PNC experience certificate/ copy of CNIC/ two passport size photographs. Mention the post clearly.
- ii) Candidates engaged on locum / lumpsum package working in WAPDA Medical Services are also advised to apply afresh.
iii) No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- iv) Candidates must produce original documents at the time of interview.
- v) Salary package will be decided in the light of prevailing WAPDA rules.
- vi) WAPDA reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage.
vii) Last date for submission of applications is 15th day from the date of publication of advertisement.
viii) Applications can be submitted through Postal Service/Courier Services or manually at WAPDA Hospital, Peshawar.
- ix) Application received after due date will not be entertained.
- x) Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information will be summarily rejected.