University of Sufism and Modern Sciences (USMS) Bhatshah Jobs 2023
Applications are invited for various teaching staff posts in (USMS) Bhatshah.
Application Form for Teaching Posts
Instructions and more information:
1. Demand draft / pay order (non-refundable) of Rs.3,000/- as application processing fee in favor of Director Finance and application form should reach on or before 20-08-2021. Appointment criteria and application form can be downloaded from the website www.usms.edu.pk.
2. Candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor should submit five copies of their bio-data/CV and attested copies of degrees, certificates, one photograph and research publications for each set.
3. Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous Institutions should apply properly
The channel will be accompanied by the NOC from the employer and will be responsible for reviving himself properly from his department. An advance copy of the application should be sent so as to arrive within the due date.
4. Upper age limit is 45 years, relaxation in No. 1 and 2 in case of candidate up to 10 years in case of highly qualified candidates.
5. Age, qualification and experience will be calculated as per last date of submission of applications.
6. Candidate applying for multiple posts should submit separate application form for each post along with separate bank draft along with necessary documents.
7. Incomplete applications i.e. without educational, professional and experience certificates, processing fee etc. or applications received after the specified date will not be entertained. The envelope should be marked with the requested postmark.
8. Application forms received after the due date will not be considered.
9. The University reserves the right to cancel the advertised post(s) in whole or in part. Also reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and change/cancel the test at any time.
10. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview and ineligible candidates will not be notified.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview/written test.
12. For any queries/information contact Tel: 022-2762234.