University of Science & Technology Jobs 2023
The University of Science & Technology, Bannu offers the following vacant positions for career-oriented faculty on Regular basis, subject to the approval of the University Authorities.
University of Science & Technology Bannu Jobs NTS Test Result 2023
Test Date: Sunday 5th November, 2023
Terms & other Conditions:
- All facilities would be provided in accordance with the Service Statutes of the University of Science & Technology. Bannu. applicable from time to time.
- Applicants working in Government, Semi-Government or Autonomous organizations should apply through Proper Channel. However, the University may entertain advance copies.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Establishment Section of the University or can be downloaded by visiting our website: www.ustb.edu.pk
- Applications on prescribed forms neatly tilled in giving full particulars regarding bio-data, attested copies of academic degrees certificates, experience certificates, domicile, national identity card with five passport size recent photographs for the post of Head of Law Department. Assistant Professor. Lecturer and Visiting faculty abngwith non-refundable bunk draft of Rs. 3500/- from any Bank or cash deposit bank receipt from HBL. UST Bannu Branch in favour of Treasurer. University of Science & Technology. Bannu as application processing fee (Money Order not acceptable) should reach this office by September 29. 2023. The last date for the candidates applying for various posts from abroad is October 09. 2023.
- Original Bank Draft/Reccipt must be attached with the application.
- Separate application form alongwith application processing fee must be submitted for each post.
- The Candidates having Foreign Degree. Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC’IBCC. Islamabad.
- Research publications only in HEC/PBC recognized ‘approved peer reviewed journals will be acceptable for faculty appointments.
- Landline Telephone, Mobile No. Postal and E-mail Address must be written in Application Form.
- Candidates will be required to produce original documents at the time of interview.
- No TA DA shall be paid for attending the test/interview.
- Incomplete late applications will not be entertained.
- Screening test for the Posts of Lecturers will be mandatory.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- The appointments shall be made on CP fund basis as per CP fund rules 2022 adopted by the University.
- University reserves the right not to fill any post or cancel the whole advertisement without assigning any reason.
- Errors and omissions (if any) will be liable for rectification by the University authorities.