Applications on prescribed form are invited for the following positions to be filled on contract basis for Kahuta Haveli Campus, University of Poonch Rawalakot:
University of Poonch Rawalakot Jobs 2023 Apply Online
UNIVERSITY OF POONCH RAWALAKOT Contractual Vacancies
1. Candidates are required to submit attested copies of their degrees, photos, result cards, transcripts & certificates (dully attested by the concerned educational Board and HEC (where applicable), research publications (where applicable) alongwith application on prescribed form in-person or send by mail (General Post) to the Office of Registrar, University of Poonch Rawalakot.
2. Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate application forms for each post applied with required documents completed in all respect.
3. Application form(s) can be obtained from the Office of the Registrar, University of Poonch Rawalakot. during office hours after payment of Rs. 2000/- (for BPS-17 and above) and Rs. 1000/- (for BPS-16 and below) on Habib Bank Challan in favor of the Treasurer, University of Poonch Rawalakot. OR application form can also be downloaded from the University Website www.upr.edu.pk and sent along with bank draft in the name of the Treasurer, University of Poonch Rawalakot.
4. This recruitment will be campus specific. If appointed, the duty station will be Kahuta-Haveli Campus and cannot be transferred to Main Campus. To this effect, if appointed, they have to execute a legally valid Surety Bond to Registrar Office before joining.
5. Age limit shall not be applicable to regular in-service university employees.
6. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel to avail relaxation in upper age limit.
7. Foreign degree holders must provide equivalence certificate issued by the HEC.
8. The candidate must attach Marks Obtained / Total Marks Certificate of all degrees along with application form, CGPA is not acceptable. Otherwise, conversion of CGPA into percentage formula of UPR shall be applied.
9. The relevant experience claimed by the applicants shall only be considered, if supported by documentary proof.
10. The terminal qualification of the candidates must be registered with the relevant Council / regulatory body, (where applicable)
11. The terminal qualification of the candidates must be in relevant subject / field, however, preference will be given to those having all their academics in relevant subject/field.
12. Preference will be given to AJ&K nationals.
13. The University reserves the right of cancellation of advertised posts partially or totally, as deemed necessary.
14. Applicants will be short listed on the basis of written test (where required) in their respect fields.
15. Application forms indicating the posts should reach the office of the Registrar, University of Poonch Rawalakot, on or before 10-11-2023.
16. Applications (complete / incomplete) received afterthe due date will not be entertained.