University of Bonaire Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Applications are invited on the prescribed form preferably from the residents of Malakand Division for the following posts in the University of Bonaire. The application form can be obtained from the office of the Registrar University of Buner or can be downloaded from the website of the University of Buner www.ubuner.edu.pk.
- Application forms are available on the University website: www.ubuner.edu.nk. and at the Office of the Registrar, UoB.
- Application form duly completed along with relevant documents/experience certificates and three passport size color photographs must reach the office of the undersigned positively on or before 25-01-2022.
- No documents will be accepted after the last date.
- Application processing fee Rs.300/- fbr BPS-16, Rs.100/- for BPS-14 and Rs.900/- for BPS-ll shall be deposited in A/C No. 0009327901179701 Habib Bank Limited, Swari Branch. Bonaire in favor of the University of Bonaire.
- Original bank receipt or bank draft should be attached with the application form.
- Candidates applying for multiple posts need to submit separate applications and fees for each post.
- Candidates working in Government/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous Institutions should apply through proper channel.
- Contact numbers, mail and e-mail addresses should be provided for immediate correspondence.
- Original documents must be produced at the time of interview.
- The guidelines issued by the Government from time to time regarding minority and disabled quota will be followed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for candidates called for test/interview.
- The list of eligible applicants for test/interview will be displayed on the university website.
- The University reserves the right to increase, decrease or not fill any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
- Legal action will be taken if any of the submitted documents are found to be forged/tampered with.
- Eligibility in all respects will be calculated on the last date of advertisement.
- Errors and omissions (if any) are liable for subsequent correction by the University authorities.
- The required information can be sought during office hours only through email: DR@ubuner.edu.pk or phone 0939-555013&211.