University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Date Sheet for BA/B.Sc. Part II Annual Examination 2023
Date Sheet for BA/B.Sc. PART II ANNUAL EXAMINATION, 2023 Timings for Written Examination: Group-I: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM Group-II: 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM (Friday 02:30 PM to 05:30 PM).
Special Instructions to Candidates:
1. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without proper roll number slip.
2. Groups are assigned for the compulsory subjects of Islamic and Pakistan Studies. The group stamped on roll number slips is for these subjects only.
3. Candidates whose roll number slips have been provisionally issued are directed to remove their discrepancies. Otherwise they will have no claim.
declaration of result.
4. Candidates are advised to report any clash of papers to the Controller of Examinations immediately.
5. Candidates are instructed to write their roll number carefully on the answer sheet only in the space provided.
6. Crossed answer books are also marked as per rules and the result by the examiner will be final, so do not cross any attempted question(s).
7. Every candidate should bring his/her identity card in the examination hall.
8. Practical program will be released later. Candidates are advised to contact their Center Superintendent first for their Practical Date Sheet and Roll Number Slips.
End of exam.
9. Candidates are advised to ensure that they do not carry any supporting papers, arms or any other materials. The candidates were found guilty of using unfair methods.
will be charged as per examination regulations.
10. Any candidate or person found involved in unfair practices or misbehaving/ keeping any kind of electronic devices in or around the examination hall.
AJK was prosecuted under the Universities and Boards Corruption (Abolition) Act, 1999.
11. All types of mobile phones/electronic devices are not allowed in the examination hall.