UET Peshawar Bachelor Programs Entry Test Result 2023
(1) Online applications are invited for entrance test for admission to B.Sc Engineering. (2) Bachelor of Computer Science and (3) Bachelor of Architecture program at the University of Engineering and Technology. Peshawar. The entrance test will be conducted by the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA). Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Candidates domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or FATA. Candidates seeking admission under open merit/reserved quotas/non-subsidized scheme in engineering programs of Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Northern Territories (Gilgit-Baltistan) UET Peshawar and its satellite campuses (Bannu, Abbottabad, Kohat and Jalozai) It is necessary to appear in the exam. . Candidates belonging to other provinces, seeking admission to 5 seats in each department under the non-subsidized scheme can also appear for the entrance test.
Online Entrance Test Form is available here. Candidates have to deposit Entrance Test Fee (Non-Refundable) of Rs.2500/- at any branch of United Bank Limited across Pakistan (Account Transfer is not acceptable). The account title is UET Admission Fee and the account number is 205505522 On successful fee submission, the candidate will get a receipt with a 10-digit transaction number. 4 digit bank branch code, and transaction date. This information will be used as a key to verify the online registration form. On successful submission of online registration form,
Candidate will get an online entrance test card with his roll number and test center printed on it.
The following categories of candidates are eligible to apply:
Candidates who have passed the Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) in Pakistan, or its equivalent examination abroad, with at least 60% unadjusted marks. received, including collections of articles recorded in Sinai. Number 3 below.
Candidates who have appeared for Intermediate Part II (Pre-Engineering) examination and are waiting for their results. However, they should submit their results before the last date of submission of application form for admission.
Candidates should have a moving combination of subjects:
- For all Engmceng & Non-Engg. Program: Physics. Mathematics and Chemistry. other than that.
- For Computer Systems Engineering. Computer Science and Architecture Physics,
Mathematics and Computer Science.
Candidates who have passed the three-year Post Matric Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) or B-Tech examination and have secured at least 60% unadjusted marks can only take the entrance test for their respective seats in the respective subjects. Eligible (not open merit seats)
Apply online for the entrance test.
Entrance Test Schedule
- Entrance Test Online Registration is available from 08-06-2021.
- Last Date of Online Registration: 30-06-2021.
(Deal of Submission of Registration Fee)
- Entrance Test (All Centres): 07-07-2021
- Declaration of Entry Test Result 08-07-2021.
Candidates appearing for the entrance test will be required to obtain the undergraduate prospectus and submit the admission form for all categories of non-engineering programs which will replace the conduct of the entrance test announced by the university.
For further inquiries contact:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org pk Tel 091-9216784
Director of Admissions, UET Peshawar