For Fall 2023 semester admission, interested applicants should appear in March 2023 ECAT Pakistan Engineering Council has made UET entry test mandatory for admissions in all public/private sector universities.
UET ECAT Entry Test 2023 Online Registration
A Common Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc in University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore. ENGG and B.Sc. Tech programs will be organized.
UET Entry Test Application Form:
Applicants who have passed or appeared in FSC. / Intermediate, B.Sc., DAE, B.Tech. (Pass), or any equivalent examination can apply for the entry test. However, appearing in the UET Lahore Entrance Test does not entitle you to apply for admission to UET Lahore and its campuses/constituent colleges. List of Eligible Subjects for DAE and B.Tech. (Pass) is available at the web link.
Application for Entry Test will be filled online through web link.
13 to 30 June 2021. If required, applicants may use the computer facility during this period in the computer laboratories designated at the said centers from 8:30 AM to 03:00 PM with prayer break from Monday to Friday.
UET Entry Test Fee and Challan Form:
The entry test fee is Rs. 500/- After filling the application, applicants will take a printout of the bank challan and ensure that the data entered is correct. The challan form can be submitted at any online HBL branch in Pakistan.
Applications will be received online only and candidates need not visit any examination center. The admit card will also be printed online by the candidate. The following steps must be followed to receive the admit card.
- Wait 48 hours after depositing the entry test fee in the bank.
- Log in to the web link again. Click on “Get Online Admit Card” option in the main menu. Enter your tracking number and CNIC.
- If fee payment confirmation is received, you will be asked to upload your recent passport size color photograph with a blue background (image format JPEG or GIF, maximum size up to 1.0 MB file) and select a test center.
- Your admit card will be generated immediately.
- If the fee payment is not confirmed even after 48 hours, candidates can upload the scanned copy of their paid challan form on the portal as per the instructions given on the website. Payment will be confirmed after verification.
UET Test Center:
- Applicants can select any test center from the above list. However, for their own convenience, they are advised to choose the test center nearest to their residence / district of domicile.
- Applicants are further advised to apply as early as possible. As each center has limited seating capacity, they will have to choose an alternate test center if all the seats in their preferred center are filled.
- Applications sent by post/courier will not be considered.
- Mobile phones will not be allowed in the examination centers.
Last Date for Submission of Entry Test Application:
The last date for submission of entry test application is Thursday 30-06-2021 by 4:00 PM.
. Guidelines for preparation of entry test are available at the web link.
Skills that will be tested will include:
(i) Physics-30% (ii) Mathematics-30% (iii) English-10% and (iv) Optional subject 30%;
The examination will be of intermediate level and will be offered in the following combinations: (a) Physics, Mathematics, English
& Chemistry; (b) Physics, Mathematics, English and Computer Science; and (c) Physics, Mathematics, English and Statistics.
Applicants will select the relevant combination while filling the application form. DAE/B.Tech applicants can only choose Chemistry as an optional subject.
Applicants are reminded to arrange Photo ID like CNIC, SSC Certificate, Domicile etc. for presentation at the Entry Test Centers during the Entry Test. Failure to produce photo ID may result in expulsion from the test center.
Note:– The result of Common Entry Test will be announced on 24-07-2023 (Midnight) Inshallah and will be available on the web link. However, the self-marking key will be uploaded on the website at midnight on the test date.
Common Entrance Test – 2021
Phone No. 042-99029216, 99029452