SZMC Rahim Yar Khan Jobs 2023 Application Forms
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM THE PUNJAB’S DOMICILED SUITABLE CANDIDATES FOR RECRUITMENT IN SHEIKH ZAYED MEDICAL COLLEGE/HOSPITAL. RAHIM YAR KHAN AGAINST THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIED 195 P0STS(NEW SNE) OF NEWLY ESTABLISHED CARDIOLOGY UNIT-II SANCTIONED VIDE GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB, SHC&ME DEPARTMENT. LAHORE ORDER No. SO(ND)3-6/2023 dated 06-11-2023 AND FINANCE DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB. LAHORE LETTER NO. SO(ABS) 16-2/2022 dated 27-10-2023.
FOR INITIAL QUOTA POSTS ON ADHOC BASIS WITH THE FOLLOWING TORS:
i All Posts will be tilled under the prescribed Service Rules S&GAD, Govt, of the Punjab Notification dated 21-05-1988 vide Notification No. 1-11/87 published in the Punjab Gazette & in the light of amendments letter 2021 and in pursuance of appointment of Senior Registrar / Assistant Professor in Clinical Specialties vide Notification No. SOR-lll(S&GAD)1-2/2007 (P) dated 08-05-2011 (Amendment)
And in the light of approved draft advertisement of MO/WMOs (BS-17) vide SHC&ME Department, Lahore letter No. SO(GC-11)8-14/2021 dated 20-10-2021 & SHC&ME Department letter No. SO(NC-1) 1-267/2021 dated 06-01-2022 regarding recruitment of Head and Charge Nurses (BS-17 and BS-16)
iii. The Rule regarding minimum / maximum age limit Notified by S&GAD (Regulation Wing) Notification No. SOR-III (S&GAD) 1-9/2016 dated 12-04-2017 will be followed.
All admissible / Notified Quota(s) (Female, Special Persons. Minorities, Employee Son, Transgender) shall be observed as per Recruitment Policy, 2022.
In case no suitable candidates are available on concerned Quota. Then appointment will be carried out on merit. Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with Recruitment Policy, 2022 and existing service rules / instructions issued from time to time by the Govt, of the Punjab. S&GAD and SHC&ME Department, Lahore regarding Adhoc appointments for BS-16 and above posts.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The applicants (for posts BS-16 and above ) should apply through online portal of SHC&ME Department, Lahore, link available on the official site of this institution wwvAszmc.edu.pk and also should send the applications written by hand or typed with full C.V. Send either by Registered post or submit in person alongwith the attested copies of testimonials, certificates, domicile and computerized N I.C. Domicile Certificate of Punjab.
- The Special Selection Board shall make selection strictly on merit for posts BS-16 and above.
- Two (02) set of attested photocopies of following documents is required to submit along with the application.
- Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman. Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate
- Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ Level along with certificate of equivalent qualification.
- Degree and Detail marks of MBBS (1“’ to final profs) duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total/obtained marks and percentages or equivalent qualification + Degree/D.M.C of postgraduate qualifications & experience certificate.
- Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
- Valid C.N.I.C.
- Disability certificate should be attached duly issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Two passport size photograph.
- Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by P.M.D.C (PMC) and equivalent qualification certificate from (QEDC) of Health Department.
- Valid PM&DC/PMC registration certificate showing all medical degrees/postgraduate qualifications therein.
- 02-sets of photocopies of research work published in a standard medical journal recognized by PMDC (PMC).
- Incomplete applications or only CV or applications received after the due date will no! be entertained for interview
- Call letters for interview will be issued, alter proper shortlisting of the candidates. No T.A/D.A will be admissible. Original Certificates should be produced at the time of interview. Short questioning about concerned subject etc. will be done during interview; therefore, the candidates should come prepared for the
- Both Male and Female candidates domiciled in any district of the province of Punjab can apply
- Government servants should apply through proper channel. The Departmental Permission Certificate iNOC) duly signed/stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department should be attached. However, they can send an advanced copy of the application.
- Women are encouraged to apply
- The number of vacant seats are changeable (can be increased or decreased).
- All applications should be addressed to Principal. Sheikh Zayed Medical College/Hospital. Rahim Yar Khan and applications should reach the office of undersigned by post or by hand upto within 15 days after the date of publishing this advertisement during office hour.
Address: PRINCIPAL, Sheikh Zayed Medical College/Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan.
Phone Number: 068-9230161,68 Ext 822 & 824, Fax 068-9230428,