Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2023 Application Form
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law. Karachi invites applications from dynamic, competent and energetic candidates (either gender) for the following posts. Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Registrar, Director of Admission, Director of IT, Additional Registrar, Security Officer, Librarian, Controller of Examination, Chief Accountant, Deputy Director, Bursar, Network Manager, Medical Officer, Security Officer, Chief Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Research Associate, Protocol Officer, Deputy Director of Finance, Web Developer, Lab Engineer, Data Analyst, Assistant Director of Finance, IT Manager, Sports Officer, CCTV Camera Support Technician, Telephone Supervisor, Data Entry Operator, Stenographer, Stenotypist, Pesh Imam, General Nurse, Sweeper, Lab Attendant, Watchman, Painter, Carpenter, Floor, Helper.
SZABUL Jobs 2022 Advertisement and Form
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law Karachi has announced the vacancies. This ad has been published by Daily Jang.
Download the application form.
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law Career Opportunities
How to Apply:
Suitable candidates who have been given Antona can send applications along with updated resume to the registrar through certified copies of the following documents signed by the candidates through restored post duty. Shaheed Zulfiqar All Bhutto-University of Law, (SZABUL), located on Chaudhary Khabq-ul-Zaman Road, near Lily Bridge. Clifton. Karachi. Female Minorities.1 Various qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Demand Draw Pay Order Grade 1 to 5 Rs.100 of Rs. 500 for Grade 16 and above Grades 6-14 A 1.000 in favor of Shaheed Zulfiqar AG Bhutto University of Law. Karachi,
- Attested copies of all academic degrees with detailed mark sheets of each examination passed
- Attested copies of all experience certificates.
- Attested copies of CNIC and domic=il.’ PRC
- 4 recent passport size photographs
- A candidate for the post of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor and Lecturer should be a citizen of Pakistan.
Stan preferably resides in Sindh province.
- For the appointment of non-teaching staff, the candidate must be resident in Sindh.
- AJ Foreign eligible applicants are required to submit an equivalency certificate from the HEO Inter-Board Committee of Chairman
- In particular, age relaxation may be considered appropriate as per the order of the Government of Sindh.
- Applications which are incomplete or received after due date will not be entertained.
- A candidate can apply for ONO post only.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for presentation/demonstration, interview.
- Candidates who are already in service should apply through proper channel.
- The University reserves the right to suspend the entire process at any time without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test Interview.
- Last date for submission of application along with all required documents is before 24th November. 2019
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ai Bhutto University of Law.
Chaudhry Khaliq-Uzzaman Road, Near Lilly Bridge. Clifton Karachi.
Telephone; +92-21-992031 43-45, Fax: 92-21-99206425 Email: inlo&szabul.edu.pk — www.szabul.edu.pk
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law
(Established by the Government of Sindh under Sindh Act XIII of 2013)
Chaudhry Khaliq-ul-Zaman Road, Near Lily Bridge, Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan. URL: www.szabul.edu.pk
Tel: +92-21-99206452,99206453 Fax: +92-21-99206425