Government of the Punjab has established Punjab Pension Fund (PPF) and Punjab General Provident Investment Fund (PGPIF) through PPF Act 2007 and PGP1F Act 2009 respectively. The Funds are meant to generate revenue for discharge of pension and general provident fund liabilities of the Government. Government of the Punjab is seeking a strong, self-driven, highly committed, motivated, energetic and career-oriented person of professional excellence as the General Manager of PPF A POPIF, to act as the General Manager reporting to the Management Committees of the respective Funds.
Qualification: The qualification for the General Manager shall be:
- At least twelve years’ experience of Management Including at least three years’ experience of
investment banking, treasury operations, finance, asset management, fund managers or unit
- Holds sixteen years, equivalent or higher degree;
Additional Qualification St Experience
Preferred Skills In addition to Minimum Qualification as under.
- Professional Qualification: CFA/ FCA/ PCMA / Ph D. (Finance/ Investment).
- Leadership experience in fund/asset management, stock exchange/ capital market. Pension Fund
and Investment banking, treasury operations, finance, and unit trust management.
- Experience with Pension Reforms, National/ International.
- Experience of working with/ for the Government / Govt. Departments.
Responsibilities: The General Manager as Chief Executive Officer shall:
- Exercise overall responsibility for all operational, financial and administrative decisions;
- Be responsible for achieving performance benchmarks of the Fund;
- Formulate, establish and implement business plans, and set dear operational targets, using all
financial and human resources necessary to accomplish the task;
- Delegate tasks to sub-ordinate staff and creak a work culture that encourages Initiative A productivity;
- Prepare valuations, commentaries and periodic Fund Manager A Annual Reports on investments of the Funds and report thereon to the Management Committees.
- Arrange for meetings of all relevant employees of the Fund including the Compliance Officer to
review investments and valuation of the Funds, and
- Perform such other functions as may be assigned to him by the rules, regulations and the Management Committees from time to time.
Age & Terms:- The maximum age at the time of application must not be greater than 54 years. The General Manager shall hold the office for an initial term of three years, renewable for maximum one other three year term, subject to a favorable assessment of performance by the Management Committee Compensation: Negotiable market based salary and other benefits will be offered commensurate with qualification and experience.
A detailed CV, along with copies of academic testimonials, experience certificates, CNIC and a recent
photograph, with address and contact number should be posted or emailed to the following address by 3rd November, 2023. Incomplete application will not be entertained The date of interview will be
intimated after shortlisting of candidates. No TA/DA shall be admissible for Interview,
ADMINISTRATION OFFICER, PUNJAB PENSION FUND 112-TIPU BLOCK, NEW GARDEN TOWN, LAHORE. PHONE NUMBER: 042-35882960-2