Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department PACP NTS Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Punjab AIDS Control Program (PACP), Primary and Secondary Health Care Department, Government of Punjab invites applications from qualified and experienced persons residing in Punjab for the following posts on purely contract basis.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The above posts are being offered on contract basis (extendable subject to satisfactory performance) as per Government of Punjab Contract Appointment Policy 2004 (Revised 2016).
2. Candidates having domicile of Punjab will be eligible to apply only.
3. Provincial quota for women @ 15%. 05% for Minorities and 03% for Special Persons is applicable.
4. General relaxation in upper age limit is for male candidates = 05 years. For female candidates = 08 years and for Special/ Handicapped candidates = 15 years.
5. Age relaxation for candidates working in public sector organization will be as per existing government policy.
6. Transgenders are encouraged to apply.
7. These posts are reserved and non-transferable.
8. Applicants working in Government/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous Institutions/ Corporations should apply through proper channel.
9. Only a degree issued by a University/Institute recognized by HEC or a recognized foreign university with HEC equivalent will be considered.
10. Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
11. As per instructions contained in para 2(v) of letter No. SO(ERB)/5-3/2014. Candidates already working in the project will be given two experience marks up to 10 per year.
12. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
13. Interview date and time will be intimated through email/call/SMS.
14. Original documents along with a set of attested photocopies will be provided by the shortlisted candidate at the time of interview.
15. Shortlisted candidates working in Government/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous Institutions Corporations should produce original NOC at the time of interview.
16. No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
17. The Department reserves the right to accept/reject/cancel application or recruitment against any post or entire recruitment process at any time without any notice/justification.
18. The number of vacancies may be increased/reduced at any time without any notice from the Department.
19. Final terms and conditions of appointment will be decided on the actual date of appointment.
20. The decision of the Department on all matters relating to recruitment including eligibility/shortlisting selection criteria shall be final.
Application Form Submission Procedure:-
01. Disabled/Special Persons shall attach proof of registration with Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by District Standing Medical Board.
02. Interested candidates shall apply online by visiting National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
03. Interested candidates shall also submit the online application form along with the prescribed fee deposit slip in favor of NTS. Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS by courier at the address mentioned on the application form by 31st January 2023
04. Incomplete applications or applications with incorrect information will be rejected.
05. Hand/Courier/Postal applications will not be entertained.
06. Test Fee 1 Link 1 Bill will be paid through Participating Banks/ATM/Intemet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Courier using the 20 digit invoice number generated on the fee slip. she does. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
07. Candidates can apply for more than 01 districts on payment of single fee subject to one post in the same advertisement.
08. NTS will inform the written test date only to the eligible candidates.
09. Candidates securing minimum 50% marks in NTS written test will be eligible.
10. In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test. The appointing authority reserves the right to specify any threshold for short-listing of candidates.
11. Advertisement can also be downloaded from P&SH Department website pshealth.puniab.qov.pk.