PSG Karachi Class VI to VIII & IX & XI (Boys) & VI to VII (Girts) Application Form 2023-24
Applications are invited for admission to classes VI to VIII and IX and XI (Boys) and VI to VII (Girts) in Public School Gadap, Karachi. Written Test and Interviews will be held on Saturday 14th July 2023. Admission forms can be obtained from the PSG website. www.psg.edu.pk
Last date to apply: September 11, 2023.
The following age groups will be eligible for admission:
Grade VI: 11 to 12 years
Grade VII: 11.6 to 13 years
Grade VIII: 12.6 to 13.6 years
Grade IX: 13 to 15 years
Grade XI: 15 to 16 years
Students must be male citizens of Pakistan with permanent residence in Sindh. 10% seats are reserved for residents of Balochistan. The Principal may relax the age as per rules.
Application form for admission
Application form for admission can be obtained from the designated branches of the school/SMBL. Application form submission details are advertised every year in leading English, Sindhi and Urdu newspapers. Roll number slips are sent to all eligible candidates within a reasonable period after the last date of submission. Application forms can be downloaded from www.psg.edu.pk.
All application forms with 4x passport size attested photographs along with pay order of 1000/- in the name of Public School Gadap and should be sent to Accounts and Admission Office, Public School Gadap Karachi on or before the closing date. .
Admission in Public School Gadap Karachi
Written Test/Interview/Medical Examination
Candidates must appear in the entry test. It will test students in English, Mathematics and Sindhi/Urdu. It will be a three hour test. One hour for each subject. It will test the students on the previous class syllabus i.e. Grade VI applicants will be tested from Grade V syllabus and Grade VII applicants will be tested from Grade VI syllabus. Applicants for Grade VIII will be examined from the syllabus of Grade VII. Applicants for Grade IX will be tested from Grade VIII syllabus.
The entrance test for the school is a competitive examination. The syllabus given in the prospectus is only for the general guidance of the candidates, while the questions of the relevant subjects will be arranged according to the syllabus level available in the textbooks of Sindh province. Candidates who qualify the written test are called for interview and preliminary medical.
Final selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit.
Candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of test/interview through courier to their mailing address, SMS or call.
Fees and charges
a. Registration / Entrance Test Fee: Rs.1,000/- (to be paid along with the application form)
- Admission Fee (Non-Refundable): Rs.10,000/- (One Time)
- Security Deposit (Refundable): Rs.10,000/- (One Time)
- Consolidated Fee: Rs.42, 300/- (Per Quarter)
Payable at the time of admission: Rs.63,000/-
- The fees collected above include tuition fees, accommodation. Boarding, laundry, sports, medical treatment, library support, hair cutting, shoe repair language lab. Computer training etc
- Miscellaneous Charges: Apart from above, students have to pay actual charges for clothes, books and stationery, bed, travel etc.
- The increase in fees and charges will be in line with the rate of inflation and the ever-increasing market prices of goods and services. The parents shall, therefore, without any prior notice, be bound to pay the fees, as revised from time to time.