Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 Apply Online
The Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme is a revolutionary initiative to expand the scope of research and quality education in the country and increase access to information technology. Students from Pakistan and students from Indian Occupied Kashmir studying in public sector universities/degree granting institutions of Pakistan recognized by HEC are advised to update their profiles. Register or update online. http//pmnls.hec.gov.pk
200,000 laptops for knowledge-based gifted students keeping their promises
Eligibility Criteria (Phase IV and V)
- Applicant must have a valid CNIC/B-Form number.
- Last date of application submission which is 30 Must be valid student.Th September 2022.
Students enrolled by 30 June 2022 but not earlier than their respective program duration.
|Serial Number.||Program||Duration (Maximum)||Entry after|
|1.||Ph.D||5 years||30 June 2022|
|2.||M.S./M.Phil||2 years||30 June 2022|
|3.||MBA 1.5/ 2.5/ 3.5||1.5/ 2.5/ 3.5 years||December 31, 2022 / December 31, 2022 / December 31, 2022|
|4.||Masters (16 years of education)||2 years||30 June 2022|
|5.||Bachelors||4/5 years||June 30, 2013/ June 30, 2022|
|6.||Associate Diploma in Engineering||3 years||30 June 2022|
|7.||BA/BFSc (for FATA and ICT areas only)||2 years||June 30, 2022|
|8.||FA/FSc (For FATA and ICT Regions only)||2 years||30 June 2022|
Students enrolled in PhD, MS, MPhil, Master (16 years) and Undergraduates (16 years) in Public Sector Universities are encouraged to apply for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme.
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Special Quota:
For students enrolled in 2-year and 3-year DAE programs in Government College of Technology as well as public sector graduates and post-graduates in FA/F.Sc, BA B.Sc, MA/M.Sc located in FATA. Special quota is reserved. and ICT .Quota is also reserved for disabled students.
How to Apply:
Students meeting the eligibility criteria available at www.hec.gov.pk/laptops
It is advised to visit PMNL portal. http/pmnl.hec.gov.pk And register Or update your profile by September 30, 2017.
PM Laptop Scheme Phase IV & V Online Registration 2023
Criteria for Distribution of Laptops to Students of Degree Colleges of FATA
- Under the Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme, laptops will be awarded on merit to meritorious students enrolled in government degree and post-graduate colleges located in FATA and FR region.
- The latest academic performance in the examination conducted by the concerned Board/University will be considered for making the merit list.
- These laptops will be given to Intermediate, Bachelor and Post Graduate level students who have taken admission by the last date of application i.e. 30 September 2017.
- The total quota for Phase IV and V is 5,000 laptops.
- The total number of laptops will be distributed equally among all FATA (7 Agencies)/FR Regions (6 Regions) on constituency basis.
- No laptop will be issued to those who have availed this opportunity in any laptop scheme funded by Government of Pakistan.
The student should submit his CNIC, mobile number and email address during the registration process, as the data provided will be used for further processing. Submission of false or incorrect data may lead to cancellation of registration.
Presence of your name in the list does not promise/guarantee the prize of a laptop. This is subject to verification of the student’s record as per the criteria laid down by HEC. Please refer to your application status which shows the ongoing status of your application.
Students who are facing problem in receiving SMS while applying under Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase III are advised to register their complaints with their cell phone number at email@example.com do