Postgraduate Medical Institute (PGMI) Hayatabad Peshawar Admission 2023 Apply Online
Postgraduate Medical Institute intends to enroll Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile holder doctors who have passed FCPS-I Exam before 15.10.2023, for FCPS-II training in various specialties of its affiliated (accredited teaching units) Institutions i.e. MTI LRH, MTI KTH/KMC, MTI HMC/KGMC/IKD, MTI ATH/ACD, MTI MMC, MTI GMC, MTI QHAMC, MTI GKMC/BKMC, MTI KCD, MTI PIC, STH/SCD, DHQTH/KIDS/LMH Kohat, MTI KGNTH Bannu all CMH’s of KP & AFPGMI Rawalpindi and Private sector affiliated hospitals i.e. NWGH, RMI, PMC, AIMC & WMDC, against the available Stipendiary & Supervisory slots. For detailed regulations/exceptions (if any) see induction policy and prospectus available on PGMI official website www.pgmi.edu.pk.
Seat allocation for FCPS-II (first fellowship & second fellowship) will be done through software, in case of any technical problem in software, the interview procedure will be announced on PGMI website.
2. NO applications shall be accepted after the above mentioned due date. Deficiencies, wrong information and mistakes in the forms will be corrected only after submission of correction fee i.e. Rs. 5000 =.
3. Those applying on the basis of CPSP FCPS-I exemption letter shall submit the concerned letter along with application. FCPS-I exemption letter must be issued by CPSP on or before closing dates.
4. Candidates applying for 2“ Fellowship shall provide congratulation letter election letter email from CPSP along with online application. FCPS-II result must be announced on or before the closing date.
5. Scan ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS for uploading (not from photocopies), otherwise application will be rejected. Concealment of information submission of fake documents or incorrect entry of information will lead to termination of training & reporting to CPS? PMC PMDC debarring from future inductions m PGML Peshawar at any stage and will also be liable to refund stipend.
6. Applications must be submitted online on www.pami.edu.pk. Only selected applicants shall submit the hard copies of application form & documents to the CEO’s office PC-ML Phase IY. Hayatabad, Peshawar, at the time of submission of Arrival Report to PGMI Hayatabad Peshawar. These documents can be submitted personally or through courier service.
7. PGMI will not be responsible for the wrong entries choices in online form filling.
S. Foreign candidates shall apply through their Govt, to Higher Education Commission, Islamabad. If selected the}- will pay @600 – US. Dollars per annum apart from above mentioned application processing fee. The foreign national s stipend will be paid by PGMI as per Executive Council decision.
9. Application process fee is Rs. 5000 = as non refundable non transferrable. If applicant deposit fee more than once for one application none of it will be refunded. Fee should be deposited separately for each apply.
10. Female candidate upon marriage shall assume domicile of her husband meaning that after marriage, domicile of husband will be considered as domicile of the female candidate. (Post marriage, her own domicile will not be considered as valid). Permanent address on CNIC of applicants must be that of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. In case of married female the permanent address on CNIC of husband must be that of Khvber Pakhtunkhwa.
11. NO TA DA will be admissible.