Pakistan Railway (PR) Jobs 2023 Application Form
Applications are invited to fill up the following post in the project of ‘Establishment of Business Development and HR Support Unit, Pakistan Railways’. All posts are in Lahore.
1. The posts are fully on contract for a period of one year with consideration for extension on satisfactory performance during the initial period and up to the completion of the maximum project.
2. Only those experiences acquired after the required qualification for each post will be considered.
3. Age relaxation is already included in the maximum age required for each post.
4. Salary will be admissible as per standard pay package issued by Finance Division.
5. For Position 1 to 13, candidates apply online at National Job Portal (https:/njp.gov.pk), and for Position No. 14, candidates send the application along with the application to the address given below, Attested copies of all education, experience certificate, recent photograph, domicile and CNIC within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
6. Candidate serving in Govt. Semi-government or autonomous bodies should send their applications through proper channel.
7. Foreign degree holders should attach equivalency certificate obtained from HEC/PEC.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test interview.
9. PR HQ reserves the right to select/reject or not to fill any post without assigning any reason at any stage of the recruitment process.
10. Incomplete applications, manual applications and applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
Address: Project Director Establishment of Business Development and HR Support Unit Pakistan Railways Headquarters, Lahore Phone: 042-99201758.