Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency Jobs 2023 Apply Online
The Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency. Ministry of Climate Change & Environmental Coordination invites applications from Pakistani Nationals to fill the following posts in the PSDP Project—Pakistan Bio-safety Clearing House for GMOs Regulation, on purely Contract basis for the period of one year extendable by another year/ completion of the project.
Terms & Conditions
1. All positions are based in Islamabad and are on contract basis on open merit.
2. Interested candidates can apply online through National Job Portal (NJP) at website www.njp.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement
3. Advertisement can be downloaded from website and ToRs/Job Descriptions for the posts can also be downloaded from website
4. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
5. Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel, along with NOC from their organizations clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
6. Candidates will have to produce original documents at the time of interview. Candidates already in Government Service, will also have to produce original NOC from their departments/organizations.
7. Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of submission of any false/forged/fake or bogus documents candidature of the particular candidate shall be stand cancelled.
8. The general age relaxation of 5 years and others in upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
9. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
10. If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, he should apply separately.
11. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without citing any reasons.
12. Job applications submitted directly to department without National Job Portal (NJP) will not be entertained.