Pak-Latin Bomb Center NMU Multan Jobs 2023 Application Form
Basis of contract for suitable candidates possessing requisite qualifications and experience for the posts mentioned herein as per the eligibility criteria specified in Punjab Health Department Allied Health Professional Service Rules, 2012 (as amended), Punjab Health Department Technical Posts Service Rules, 2012 Applications are invited for appointment. 2003, Paramedical Establishment Service Rules, 2003 and Punjab Health Department Miscellaneous Posts Service Rules, 2003.
Pak-Latalian Bomb Center NMU Multan Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Pak-Latalian Bomb Center NMU Multan Jobs 2023 advertisement has been published on 12 January 2023.
Terms & Conditions:
(1) Both male/female applicants having domicile of Punjab province can apply.
(2) Appointments, on contract basis, shall be made under ‘The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004’.
Initially for a period of 03 years extendable subject to good performance.
(3) Complete application with attested copies of all educational certificates (eg matriculation, FSC etc.).
Submit the degrees/diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNIC, work experience certificate (if any) and 02 latest passport size photographs to the office of Executive Director, Pak-Latalian Bomb Centre, Nishtar Medical University Multan.
(4) In case of ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level, Equivalency Certificate shall also be submitted.
(5) Applicants must produce original documents at the time of interview.
(6) As per Government of Punjab, S&GAD Notification and Recruitment Policy 2022, age relaxation will be given in the upper age limit i.e. 10 years for female candidates and 07 years for male candidates.
(7) Quota will be viewed as per Recruitment Policy, 2022.
(8) Recruitments will be made strictly on merit as per “Contract Appointment Policy, 2004/Recruitment Policy, 2022” and the instructions issued by the Government of Punjab from time to time.
(9) Those who are already in Govt, should apply with NOC through their departments.
(10) Incomplete applications as well as applications received after the closing date will not be considered in any case.
(11) The Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or reduce the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
(12) TA/DA will not be allowed to appear in any test or interview.
(13) Candidates are advised in their own interest to ensure that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the said post before applying.
(14) Applications relating to the undersigned shall be received in the office during office hours.
Executive Director, Pak-Latalian Bomb Centre, Nishtar Medical University, Multan, till 31.01.2023.
(15) Candidates will be evaluated as per the ‘Selection Criteria for Appointment’ as specified in Government of Punjab Recruitment Policy 2022. Further, Selection Committees may prepare some written/practical tests to assess the candidates for a particular post to assess the candidate’s abilities as part of the ‘interview’ – and assign marks accordingly. are
(16) The interview/test of the candidates for the above posts will be held in the conference room of Pak Talian Bomb Center Nishtar Medical University Multan.