Pak Army Commissioned Officer Jobs 2023 Online Registration
Pakistan Army Commissioned Officer Jobs 2023 Online Registration from 20 February to 21 March 2023.
(1) Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or no in Annual System in Sciences / Cptr Science esp Chemistry, Biology/Zoology, Mathematics, Economics and Geography.
(2) Minimum CGPA 2 out of 4 or 50% marks in English, History, Islamic Studies, Pakistani Studies, Urdu, Arabic and Psychology in annual system.
(3) No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division / Grade C in the entire academic career i.e. from Matriculation to Post Graduation. Except Urdu, Islamic Studies, Pakistani Studies and History for which more than one division will be acceptable.
(4) MPhil/MS will be preferred.
(5) Candidates having obtained MA / MSc degree as private candidates are not eligible.
(6) In case of Islamic Studies, MA Islamic Studies degree holders as private candidates are eligible provided they have obtained BA / BSc degree as regular candidates.
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure. Candidates can register either through internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be followed:-
a Registration through Internet. Candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Test date and time will be notified on the internet for which the individual should have an email account. Candidates will report on the computerized roll number slip for the preliminary test on the exact date and time given. A date once given will not be changed. Candidates shall also bring all the documents mentioned in para 6 and pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates must have working knowledge of computer, as registration and test will be conducted on computer.
b Registration with AS&RCs. Candidates may report to the nearest AS&RCs for allotment of registration/roll number along with prospectus fee for completion of necessary documents and registration formalities mentioned in para 6. Candidates will also bring these documents on the day of the test.
c Academics / Intelligence Test. Educational / intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs.
D Initial medical tests. Candidates will undergo preliminary medical test at AS&RCs.
e Physical test. Candidates must pass the following physical tests:-
(1) 1.6 km run – 9 minutes
(2) Push-ups – 10 repetitions in 2 minutes
(3) Sit-ups – 10 repetitions in 2 minutes
(4) Chin-ups – 2 repetitions in 2 minutes
f ISSB test. Shortlisted candidates will get notification for ISSB test through website as well as call-up letter.
Documents required in AS&RCs
a Original Certificate / Two attested along with detailed marks sheets
Photocopy of each educational certificate/degree/diploma.
b) Candidates serving in Government Institutions/Departments will
Submit No Objection Certificate of concerned establishment.
c Attested photocopy of domicile.
Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
e 6 x color photographs duly attested (front and back).
f Crossed Postal Order of Rs.100.00 in favor of Director General.
Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
Note: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
7. Bond. Finally the selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve in the army for a minimum period of 7 years. The application of the bond will start on successful completion of basic military training at PMA Kakul.