National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage (NIFTH) Lok Virsa Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Applications are invited for the following temporary but likely to be permanent vacant posts in National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage (NIFTH, Lok Virsa) from Pakistani nationals fulfilling the criteria and requirements.
Terms & conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
- Recruitment for the above-mentioned posts will be made as per recruitment policy of the NIFTH and the prevailing Government rules.
- The maximum age limit has been prescribed. However, age relaxation will be applicable as per Government Policy.
- The decision of call and appointment made by the competent authority shall be final and cannot be challenged in any forum/court.
- The NIFTH reserves the right to withhold or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- Attested copies of certificates/degrees/CNIC and two passport size photographs must be attached with the applications. Candidates must submit their applications within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement through registered post on the following address.
Address: Director (Admin) NIFTH, Lok Virsa, Garden Avenue, Shakarparian, Islamabad.