NACTA is conducting 2nd National Essay Competition (English & Urdu) on following topics in each category competition.
2n.d National Essay Contest Categories and Topics
- Category 15-20 years (word limit 1500)
- Topic: The effect of video games on youth in promoting violent behavior.
- 21-30 years (word limit 2000)
- Topic: Misuse of social media for online extremism and online radicalization and how to counter it.
- Professional writers/content experts (word limit 3000)
- Topic: What are the three main reasons for the increase in violent extremism in society and how to remedy them?
2nd National Essay Competition Rules
- Participants will be required to strictly adhere to the following prescribed rules, failing which their entry will be disqualified.
- Essay can be written in English or Urdu language according to the topic assigned for each category.
- The word count for the article is specified against each category. It is important to mention the word count at the end of the essay.
- Articles must be original and will be checked for plagiarism. References should be properly mentioned at the end of the article.
- English articles should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5
- Urdu essays can be typed and converted to PDF or handwritten using one side of the page.
All participants send their essays by post or email to www.nactaoutreadvrgmail.com with copies of their identity card and contact number before Saturday 30th April 2022.
10000/- cash prize and certificate will be awarded to the best essay writer in each.
National Photo Contest 2022-Results
|1St||Sajid Rana||Rs.50,000/+ certificate|
|02 Runners Up||Anusha Rao||Rs.25,000/+ Certificate|
|Abdul Baqi||Rs.25,000/+ Certificate|
|06 best entries||Nauman Ghori.||Certificates|
|Shamsher Ali Khan Niazi|
|Khawaja Mohd Ali|
Necta will own the intellectual property rights to all entries.