Ministry of Narcotics Control Jobs 2024 Apply Online
Ministry of Narcotics Control invites applications from interested and eligible candidates to fill the following vacancies. Applicants will apply online at National Job Portal website: www.njp.gov.pk.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Applicants can apply online within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
2. All appointments will be made in accordance with the prevailing recruitment rules/policy of the Federal Government.
3. General age relaxation will be admissible as per existing rules.
4. Age will be calculated from the last date of submission of applications.
5. Eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the basis of his educational qualification as given against each post.
6. A candidate can apply for more than one post by applying online separately for each post.
7. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
8. Candidates should submit attested copies of all relevant documents along with original documents
Documents at the time of interview.
9. Applicants already in Government service apply through proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
10. Incomplete applications/applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of Test/Interview.
12. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
13. The Ministry of Narcotics Control reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in whole or in part, increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage without assigning any reason.
14. The post at Serial No. 5 is reserved for disabled quota only.