Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment to the following posts of PSDP funded pilot projects namely “Human Rights Coordination and Monitoring Unit for National Mechanism for Reporting and Follow-up Framework” and “Transgender Protection Center (ETPC) ) establishment, Islamabad in full.Agreement on lump sum payment as per provincial/territorial quota mentioned against each post.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 7 February 2023 Apply Online
Applications are invited for the following posts in the Ministry of Human Rights, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad.
Government of Pakistan Islamabad Ministry of Human Rights Job Application Form Advertisement
Government of Pakistan Islamabad Ministry of Human Rights jobs advertisement is given here. Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Application Forms are also given on this page. Jobs in Ministry of Human Rights.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Interested candidates can apply online through NJP at www.nip.gov.pk only within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement. Hard copies of applications will not be considered.
2. The job description of the posts is available on the website of Ministry of Human Rights, Islamabad i.e. www.mohr.gov.pk.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test / interview.
4. Candidates have to produce original documents at the time of interview.
5. Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel clearly stating length of service and other details, along with NOC from concerned institutions.
6. General relaxation in age as admissible under the rules, is included above.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
8. HRD Ministry reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
(Muhammad Hanif Khan) Section Officer (Admin) Ministry of Human Rights, 9th Floor, Kohsar Block,
Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.