Ministry of Federal Education and Vocational Training Jobs 2023
“Federal Government College of Home Economics, Management Sciences and Specialized Discipline Fl 1/1” Project, Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Islamabad invites applications from eligible candidates as per the following eligibility criteria for the following posts. are done These posts will be filled purely on contract basis as per project pay package acceptable to PSDP funded project staff. Initially, the contract will be awarded for a period of one (01) year which may be extended for the life of the project on annual basis based on performance.
Federal Ministry of Education and Vocational Training Jobs Advertisement and Application Form
To the applicant:
a) Age should not exceed 65 years on the last date of submission of applications.
b) Have obtained PhD degree from HEC recognized or UNESCO listed institutions.
c) Experience in senior academic, research and management leadership positions.
d) Have a record of distinguished research and publications.
Qualifications and Experience:
Applicants will be evaluated based on their academic and leadership skills and achievements, as well as significant evidence of scholarship, administration, meaningful research, strategic planning, financial management and resource development. A comprehensive understanding of issues related to the higher education sector including enhancement of teaching and quality assurance, research and development, impact on the economy, development of human and financial resources, and constructive social interaction with communities by creating an enabling environment in universities. Included. Considered a great asset.
1. Candidates need to submit the application on the prescribed form available at www.mofept.gov.pk.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview. Candidates called for interview/screening test should bring attested copies of testimonials/experience certificates along with their original documents.
3. A separate application should be submitted for each post and the name of the post should be clearly mentioned on the envelope along with the application.
4. Candidates already working in Government Institutions/Departments shall apply through proper channel.
5. Applications that are incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained.
6. The cut-off date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, experience etc. will be the last date of receipt of applications.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage, to increase or decrease the number of posts as required against any post without assigning any reason.
8. Applications may be submitted within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
Address: Principal / Project Coordinator Federal Government College of Home Economics, Management Sciences and Specialized Discipline F-ll/1, Islamabad. For further queries contact: 051-9267005