Ministry of Defense (MOD) Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Applications are invited for the following vacancies in Ministry of Defense (Defence Division) Rawalpindi.
Download the application form.
- The upper age limit may be further relaxed as under:-
- i) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste Buddhist community (3 – years).
- ii) Ex-servicemen or retired personnel of Pakistan Armed Forces (15-years) or number of years of actual service in Pakistan Armed Forces, whichever is less.
iii) Government employees and contract employees who have completed continuous government service (2 – years) on the last date of receipt of applications (10 years).
- iv) Persons with disabilities (10- years).
- v) Widow, son or daughter of a deceased Government servant who dies during service (up to 5 years).
Note:- Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified in paragraph-2, he shall be allowed age relaxation in one category only.
- 2% disability quota will be kept as per rules. Persons with disabilities must have a certificate from an authorized government organization as proof of disability.
- Government servants apply through proper channel and NOC will be provided at the time of interview.
- The Ministry reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply online through National Job Portal (NJP) link.
Candidates applying for more than one post should apply online separately for that post within 15 days of publication of this advertisement in newspaper. Hard copy/postal applications will not be accepted. Candidates will be notified through email/cell phone for call letter and other information.
(Mirza Owais Baig)
SECTION OFFICER (D-32/ADMIN-III) MINISTRY OF DEFENSE (DEFENSE DIVISION) PAKISTAN SECRETARIAT NO. II, Rawalpindi