Military College Jhelum Admission 2023
Class XI admissions 2023 admissions are ongoing. You can apply with normal fee till 14th April 2023 and last date to apply with double fee is 28th April 2023. After this date the online system will be closed and no application will be accepted.
Dear Candidates, You can apply for admission in first year class. Details are given below:
Military College Jhelum
First Year Admission (Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical / ICS) – 2023
1. Military College Jhelum invites online applications for first year admission. Last date for submission of online application with normal fee is Sunday, 14th April 2022. The exam will be conducted on Sunday, 05 May 2022.
2. The application procedure will be available on the college website (www.militarycollege.edu.pk) which will be submitted online only. On submission of the completed form, the candidate shall print the challan form and deposit the registration fee mentioned in the challan form at any online branch of Habib Bank Limited.
3. Registration Fee – Rs. 2000/-
a Age 15 to 17 years as on 01 July 2022 (including relaxation of 90 days to be granted in the upper and lower age limits for which the candidate has to apply).
B Qualification Matric pass and students who are appearing in Matric annual examination year 2022 can apply.
c Only male candidates are eligible.
5. Selection Procedure
a The entrance test will be held on Sunday, 05 May 2022. Candidates have to appear in the Punjab Text Book Board 9th and 10th class English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry written test.
b Admission will be given on open merit only, on the basis of matriculation result, written test, intelligence test, interview and medical examination.
c Finally selected candidates will be notified through call letters only.
6. Self Finance. Apart from regular induction, some seats subject to merit and selection are available for induction under Self Finance Scheme. Candidates seeking admission in this category will also select Self Finance option on the same online form. The selection procedure for this scheme will also be through the same entrance test on merit, however, their fee structure will be different.
7. Helpline. For any queries contact:-
a Civil Numbers: 0544-650581, 0544-650582 (Extension 2248, 2255 and 2209)
B Army Nos: 8041-33511, 33512, 33513 (Extension 2248, 2255 and 2209)
Note: Challan form submitted after 14th April 2022 will not be accepted, however, with double fee, challan form can be submitted till Sunday 28th April 2022. Challan forms will be submitted to Habib Bank Limited only. The examination center will not be changed once selected.
8th Class Admission Final Result – 2023
First Year Class Admission – 2023
Commandant MCJ’s message to globalists
Class VIII Admission Process in MCJ
Result Written Test 8th Class Admission 2023
Result written exam class VIII
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES