MES Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Engineer-in-Chief Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi invites applications from Pakistani Nationals (Male Only) for the following posts with demonstrated merit and experience in each. Last date for online submission is 05 March 2023 and payment of fee is 07 March 2023.
2. Candidates will apply online at official website www.mes.gov.pk. Candidates of BPS 6 and 7 will be called for Screening (Written) Test and BPS-4 Candidates will be called for Aptitude Test only in specified cities i.e. Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Puno Aqil, Quetta and Hyderabad. will be called. Candidates should specify the examination center in their online application form.
3. An objective type screening test for BPS 6 and 7 will be conducted in Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge and Post related subject. Candidates of BPS-4 will appear for the skill test relevant to the post.
4. Paper will be checked by Optical Mark Reader (OMR) machine. Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the procedure thoroughly.
5. Only shortlisted candidates (BPS-1 to 7) will be called for interview before final selection.
6. Non-Muslims must provide their declaration on oath, at the time of interview and at the time of joining, if applicable.
7. Government employees including MES staff apply through the online job portal and forward their NOC through the department, indicating their current service number (if any), rank and duty station.
8. Candidates applying for BPS-1 posts are exempted from collection of processing fee.
9. Applicants of BPS 4 and above shall submit online generated challan form for the amount given below in all branches of Askari Bank, Silk Bank and UBL Omni. Last date for submission of dues/fees is 07 March 2023.
a BPS-6 and 7 – Rs.400/-
B BPS-4 – Rs.300/-
Note: Bank Draft/Postal Orders will not be accepted at all.
10. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as under:-.
Age relaxation is admissible to Ser category candidates.
a Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government.
b) Candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for BPS-15 and below posts under Federal Govt.
c Released or retired officers/officials of Pakistan Armed Forces
15 years or the number of years of actual service in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
(d) Government servants who have completed 2 years of continuous government service as on the last date of receipt of applications
e Widow, son or daughter of a Government servant who died in service
Note: Where the candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one of the categories mentioned above, he will be allowed age relaxation in only one category.
11. The age of the candidates will be calculated from the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 05 March 2023.
12. Candidates have to produce the following documents in original and attested photocopies at the time of interview:-
a 3 x latest passport size photographs.
(b) Attested photocopy of educational qualification.
c Attested copy of CNIC
d Domicile duly certified by the concerned district.
e Experience Certificate (if applicable).
f Attested copy of discharge certificate DASB (for candidate from army itself) / svc certificate / NOC from concerned office (for candidates serving in MES / other government department).
e Declaration of Oath on behalf of non-Muslim candidate duly attested by Magistrate Grade L.
13. The Competent Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any / all applications without assigning any reason.
14. All communication shall be through valid active contact number (mobile number). Call letters for test/interview will be placed only on the official official website i.e. www.mes.gov.pk.
Candidates need to continue visiting the website.
15. Candidates can apply for only one post at a time. Candidates applying for more than one post, if found, will be rejected.
16. Applications found with wrong credentials/wrong information will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
17. Last date for submission of online applications is 05 March 2023.
18. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.