Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences Admission 2023 Apply Online
Applications are invited in the prescribed forms from medical graduates for admission to the following postgraduate programs for the academic session January (2022) at Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Medical Teaching Diploma/Courses from Lums
1) For PhD programs please see the prospectus.
2) For degree and diploma courses, a medical/dental graduate from a recognized medical university/college shown in schedule I and II of the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC)/PMDC Act.
3) Valid registration as Medical Practitioner with PMC/PMDC.
4) One year residential house job in PMC / PMDC recognized institution.
5) Foreign graduates should have their degree equivalent from PMDC.
6) A candidate cannot apply for more than one degree course.
7) A candidate cannot apply for MD/MS and FCPS-I1 courses simultaneously.
8) For FCPS-II sub-specialty: Two years training in relevant relevant subject
9) For MPH Course: MBBS/BDS with one year residential house job in PMC/PMDC recognized teaching institution and valid registration as Medical/Dental Practitioner with PMC/PMDC.
B.Sc Nursing registered with Pakistan Nursing Council with 02 years post qualification experience in a recognized teaching institution/hospital can also apply.
Application forms can be obtained from the Post Graduate Medical Centre, LUMHS Jamshoro and can also be downloaded from the University website www.lumhs.edu.pk. The form should be submitted to be filled at the post
Graduate Medical Centre, LUMHS Jamshoro, along with required documents and non-refundable pay order/challan fee for application form and Part 1 Examination/Entry Test (PKR, 5000 Ph.D., FCPS, M.Phil., M.P. PKR 15000/-) for H, Diploma, MCPS Courses and MD/MS Courses) in favor of Vice Chancellor, LUMHS Jamshoro.
All candidates who have applied for admission to MPhil/MPH/Diploma and Certificate Courses, Academic Session 2023 that the Entrance Test for the said courses will be held on Tuesday 28 February 2023 at Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences. Ga, Jamshoro.
(i) The Post Graduate Medical Centre, however, reserves the right to make any changes in the schedule due to unforeseen circumstances.
(ii) The University reserves the right to change the rules and regulations for postgraduate courses from time to time.
(iii) The Post Graduate Selection Committee reserves the right to cancel any admission. However, candidates will have the right to appeal to the competent authority within two weeks.
(iv) Candidates for services must obtain a no-objection certificate from their employer to apply for post-graduate courses. However they can send advance copy along with relevant documents.
(v) For further information / enquiry: Directorate Post Graduate Medical Centre, LUMHS Jamshoro Tel: 022-9213322 & 9213324 Fax No. 022-9213323.