King Edward Medical University Lahore is offering MPhil admission in 2 years
Programs Session 2023-2025
Eligibility: Applicants must fulfill the following conditions before the last date of submission of application form for admission. Basic Medical Qualification will be MBBS for Subjects No. 1-10/ BSc Honors in Vision Sciences (Relevant Specialties) for Subjects No. 11-13/ BSc Physiotherapy/Doctor of Physiotherapy Subject No. 14. One year house job experience certificate from institutions recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (where applicable).
Two letters of reference from an Assistant Professor or above faculty member and one from the head of the training institution.
- Valid certificate of permanent or temporary registration with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council / PMC (where applicable).
- Applicant’s age should not be more than 58 years.
- As per PM&DC/PMC Rules and Regulations, “Candidates shall not be allowed to take admission in two training programs of University and CPSP at the same time.
And take the exam of both institutes.”
All candidates must have passed the Graduate Assessment Test (GAT-C General) with minimum 50% score as per HEC criteria, submit the result card by 29.04.2023, otherwise, their applications for admission will be submitted automatically. will be automatically canceled and will not be allowed. Appear before the committee for interview. Further, no further concession will be granted in any case.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Clearing the interview is a mandatory part of admission.
- Candidates have to produce all their original educational credentials at the time of interview including House Job Completion Certificate issued by Medical Superintendent 3rd Good Conduct Certificate issued by Head of Department/Head of Institution, Otherwise, they won’t be. Eligible/allowed to appear for interview.
- The allocation of training slots in MPhil is highly competitive. Only candidates of the highest merit will be offered training positions limited to available slots in specific specialties.
- Paid seats will be offered only to MBBS graduates subject to availability of funds. No paid seat will be offered to other specialties other than MBBS.
- A candidate can apply in only one specialty.
Important Dates and Instructions:
- The application form fee is Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable)
- The fee should be deposited in the authorized bank of KEMU or attach original pay order of Rs.1000/- in favor of Vice Chancellor, King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
- The original fee receipt/pay order along with the admission form may be submitted to the office of the Assistant Registrar (Academics), Patiala Block, King Edward Medical from Wednesday, 22.03.2023 to Monday, 10.04.2023. University, Lahore.
- Email must be provided on the application form. Failure to provide email address will result in non-communication and any delay and loss will be the responsibility of the candidate.
- Application forms can be downloaded from www.kemu.edu.pk or obtained from the office.
Assistant Registrar (Education), Patiala Block, KEMU, Nila Gumbad, Anarkali, Lahore.
- Please attach the degrees and transcripts of MBBS/BSc (VS)/BSc Physiotherapy, PM&DC/PMC registration (where applicable), domicile, ID card, original fee deposit receipt, effort certificate, house job certificate and other relevant degrees. Attach attested photocopies. Supporting documents along with admission form.
- Incomplete admission form will not be considered and admission form without supporting information/documents as mentioned above will be rejected.
- Application forms sent by post / mail / courier will also be considered if received in the office of the Assistant Registrar (Academics), during working hours, within the stipulated date i.e. Monday, 10.04.2023.
- Application forms received after the due date will not be considered.
- Interview of eligible candidates will be held on Wednesday 10.05.2023.
- List of selected candidates will be displayed on KEMU website on 24.05.2023 Wednesday.
- The selected candidate will have to deposit his two years transferable fee of Rs. 113000/- fee which will be non-refundable as per MPhil Regulations 2015 of this University.
The Admission Committee / Competent Authority may change the department wise distribution of seats.