We have this ongoing debate on this controversial Kalabagh Dam Construction project. A few days back, Saud Majeed who is the Senator from the South Punjab side highlighted the importance that the Kalabagh Dam Construction Is Important For Country WAPDA Endorsed should be completed now. This project on completion will eradicate all of our energy and water-related issues.
- Water and energy issues will be sorted out. For the information, three of the provinces of Pakistan have passed this joint resolution that Kalabagh Dam Construction project should not be completed. These three provinces are against this project. Sindh and KPK, Baluchistan governments are excessively against this government.
- Our economic indicators might be improved if this project is completed. The economy of Pakistan might get stable and smooth enough.
Kalabagh Dam Construction Is Important For Country WAPDA Endorsed
- The Chairman of WAPDA is in favor of this subject project. He has been writing columns to support this project as much as he can! Members of the Awami National Party highlighted this point that the Government of Pakistan has not yet allocated any budget for the Munda dam.
Positives of Kalabagh Dam Construction
- In the budget 2024 session, senators criticized the government that they have been failing to bring back their money from foreign banks. Nigeria which is one of the most corrupt countries brought back their 9 billion dollars from foreign banks. The government of Pakistan should also take these kinds of initiatives.
Negatives of Kalabagh Dam Construction Project
- If we will not have mutual consent on this Kalabagh Dam Construction then more differences will take birth among the provinces of Pakistan Kalabagh Dam Construction Is Important For Country WAPDA Endorsed.
- This Kalabagh Dam Construction Is Important For Country WAPDA Endorsed will create more clashes among its own provinces.
In the end, The government of Pakistan should bring all the provinces on one page. Completion of this project will open new doors for us. These new opportunities and options will be fruitful for Pakistan as a whole. Suitable and appropriate decisions should be made and the consent of all the provinces should be brought into notice.