Interested candidates are invited to apply in the prescribed form for the following paramedical training courses for the session 2022-23.
- Matric Science with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from any institution of Sindh Education Board with minimum 45% marks.
- Sindh domicile only.
- Age limit between 15 years to 30 years.
- Age limit for government employees (Department of Health and Armed Forces) is 15 to 35 years. 5 years service certificate and NOC from concerned department.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC.
- Preference will be given to fresh candidates and previous candidates from School of Paramedics, JPMC. Karachi will be allowed to re-apply only after 3 years at School of Paramedics, JPMC.
Forms are available in the Accounts Section of JPMC through Pay Order of Rs. 500/- in the name of Executive Director JPMC, Karachi.
JPMC Paramedical Training Courses Admission Entrance Test 2022
(The location will be mentioned on the admit card).
The entrance test will be held on 15 January 2020 at 10:00 AM and the interview will be held on 28 January 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Entrance Test 2019-20 for admission to paramedical training courses at Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Center Karachi
|01.||Dispenser Training Course||01 year||15 to 30|
|02.||Laboratory Technician Course||01 year||15 to 30|
|03.||OT Technician Course||01 year||15 to 30|
|04.||Blood Bank Technician Course||01 year||15 to 30|
|05.||X-Ray Technician Course||01 year||15 to 30|
|06.||Dental Surgery Assistant Course||01 year||15 to 30|
|07.||Anesthesia Technician||01 year||15 to 30|
|08.||Emergency Medical Technician||01 year||15 to 30|
|09.||Ophthalmic Technician||01 year||15 to 30|
JPMC Paramedical Training Courses Admission Entrance Test Result 2021
JPMC Paramedical Training Courses Entrance Test Result 15 January 2021.
- The application processing fee is non-refundable.
- No separate call letter will be issued for interview.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit only.
- A detailed prerequisite form is included.
- Forms will be received in the R&L Section. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- No accommodation will be provided by this centre.
- Marks sheet (duly attested) must be submitted along with the application form.
- The last date for submission is 30 December 2019.
- Any candidate involved in any illegal, unlawful activity will be terminated without any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid by this Centre.