Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) online web portal
gave Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) Established in 1972 under a resolution of the Ministry of Education with the aim of facilitating exchange of information between member Education and Textbook Boards, coordination activities of the Boards, uniformity of academics, assessment and achievement of curricular standards and curricular and co-curricular activities. It was to promote. Activities on an inter-board basis.
IBCC also provides equivalent foreign qualification with relevant. Pakistani Certificate in Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC).. IBCC also verifies certificates and diplomas issued by Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education and Boards of Technical Education in Pakistan.’
IBCC Online Verification:
Government of Pakistan has authorized IBCC to certify certificates/diplomas at secondary and higher secondary/intermediate levels, issued by all Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education and Boards of Technical Education and such at secondary and higher secondary level in Pakistan. Others are given by boards.
Download from IBCC Confirmation Challan Form. www.ibcc.edu.pk
Objectives of IBCC
- Promotion of curricular and co-curricular activities on inter-board basis.
- Coordinate between examination boards, textbook boards, and curriculum bureaus, etc.
- Provide forum for discussion, exchange of knowledge and consultation with Chief Executives of Board etc.
- Accordingly organize a national summer camp for HSSC meritorious students.
- Ensure implementation of SSC and HSSC Scheme of Studies and Syllabus by all Member Boards.
- Resolve inter-board/body issues and formulate recommendations for policy interventions.
- Capacity building of examiner evaluators and supervisors/teachers.
- Determine the equivalence of foreign/local educational qualification at SSC-HSSC level.
- Attest/verify Class 1 to 12 certificates of applicants seeking study/work abroad.
- Coordinate annual summer camp for inter-board sports and gifted students.
- Perform such other functions as may be incidental or conducive to the achievement of objectives.
Online Verification of Matric Certificate
IBCC Online Web Portal:
Requirements for Verification of School Leaving Certificate by IBCC
- Progress report issued by the concerned school.
- School Leaving Certificate attested by EDO (Edu)/DEO/Concerned Directorate of Education.
- Copy of School Registration as (Proof of Registration).
- Copy of Admission Withdrawal (Register Page).
How can I verify my Matric Intermediate Certificate?
- Step 1: Remove the plastic coating before submitting the certificate for verification. …
- Step 2: Verify the certificate from the issuing boards first. …
- Step 3: Download the application form from here: Certificates Verification Form. …
- Step 4: Go to matric branch or intermediate branch for the certificate you want to verify.