Are you looking for a job in the energy sector? Do you want to join the team of professionals working in IESCO (Islamabad Electric Supply Company)? If so, you’re in luck, because IESCO is currently recruiting for a number of positions, and the application process is now completely online. In this article, we will guide you through the IESCO Jobs 2023 online application process, highlight the essential requirements, and provide some tips to increase your chances of getting hired.
Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO) Jobs 2023
IESCO is a leading power distribution company operating in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal. The company is committed to providing safe, reliable, and affordable electricity to its customers, and to achieve this goal it needs a team of skilled and dedicated professionals.
The objective of the IESCO Jobs 2023 recruitment drive is to attract individuals who can contribute to the company’s mission and share its values. Available positions range from engineers and technicians to administrative and support staff, so there are opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and skills.
Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO) Jobs Advertisement:
Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO) Jobs Advertisement is given below.
With IESCO you will find the solutions you need to shape and redefine your future. A constant focus on harmony, professionalism, innovation and quality, which fosters a spirit of active participation in its ranks. and insightful, experienced support that helps you navigate today’s challenges, and position yourself to take full advantage of the opportunities ahead.
All applicants should refer to the service rules for recruitment. If the applicant fulfills the requirements for the advertised vacancy, he/she will be eligible for the post.
NTS IESCO Jobs Application Form:
Download the application form and deposit slip which will be available on NTS website soon. www.nts.org.pk For complete instructions, please see the job posting above.
Islamabad Electricity Supply Company is a leading power distribution company of Pakistan serving more than 3.56 million customers with an annual revenue of over twenty rupees. 190 billion has an operational jurisdiction that covers
05 districts namely Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal. IESCO is looking for high caliber professionals for the following position for ERP-SAP Implementation at IESCO.
Candidates are expected to demonstrate competence/potential for their respective responsibilities and proactive management style.
a Applicants shall apply online along with the following relevant documents. The last date for submission of applications is May 5. 2023.
b Copy of detailed CV listing experience with start and end date (DD.MM.YYYY) along with experience letter/certificate etc.
c Copy of CNIC.
d Copy of certification (if any).
e Copies of degrees/certificates certified by Higher Education Commission (HEC).
2. No hand application will be accepted.
3. General relaxation in age has already been included in the said age and no further relaxation in age is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
4. Applications incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained and none of these claims will be entertained.
5. Candidates already serving in Govt./Semi Govt. Organizations/Autonomous Institutions should apply through proper channel with NOC of concerned department issued on their letter head.
6. Candidates have to produce one set of original and attested photocopies of documents at the time of interview.
7. IESCO is an equal opportunity employer.
8. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview/selection process.
10. IESCO reserves the right to stop the entire recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
11. Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
Only those candidates who have completed their required degree are eligible to apply. Candidates whose final transcript has not been issued will not be considered.
Address: Director General (HR) IESCO Head Office, Street No. 40, Sector G-7/4, Islamabad. Phone number +92-51-9252917,