How To Get Apply For Domicile Certificate In Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan is the basic document information page which is going to display here at this page to just give you an idea that how fast you can apply for the domicile and documents required for domicile certificate in Lahore. After finishing this job you will be able to understand that department of DCO Lahore can approve domicile certificates in Lahore only. You example, if you are single then you are required to show the following documents.
- First of all, you have to get the same address as Lahore if you reside in Lahore
- Second, you have to get three latest photographs while apply for a domicile certificate in Lahore
- Thirdly you have to get the property ownership documents if you want to apply for Lahore domicile certificate
- Fourth, If you have no property so far you can get occupation proof from your current employer
- Fifth, you have to get copies of your education certificates from the starts
- Sixth you have to get a National Identity card to get a domicile certificate in Lahore
- If you are below then 18 years of age then you have to go for B form for applicants
- If you are below 21 years of age then you have to show the CNIC and domicile of your father, mother, and guardian domicile certificate
How To Get Apply For Domicile Certificate In Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
For married females, you have to bring your spouse’s CNIC and certificate of domicile with the same region and address. If you have children then you have to bring birth certificates as well of form B from NADRA.
These details are going to present according to the official news of local newspaper named The Express Tribune of 16 April 2012. Any change in how to get a domicile certificate in Lahore after that date will effect your required documents for the Lahore domicile. It is a general idea that gave you the complete essence that how to apply for a domicile certificate in Lahore Punjab Pakistan.