Entry Test for Fall 2024 Test will be a paper-based test. Check out information about the HEC ETC test pattern from this page for the assistant director syllabus. For this ETC test council, the recruitment phase is opened from the grade posts of BPS-17 to BPS-19. To learn about your test centre, you can visit the site HEC and then you can enter your CNIC for HEC ETC Entry Test Pattern, Syllabus, Sample Paper And Online Preparation. When you will enter your CNIC the test centre venue will be shared with you. There are 4 categories in this recruitment phase and they are named as Category A, Category B, Category C and Category D. so have an idea about the HEC ETC Entry Test Pattern
Category A HEC ETC Entry Test Pattern
- This category is for the grade scale of BPS-19. The post of director and project director, post of program director, and regional director are included in this category A. Subjective and objective questions will come. 70% portion will be of objective questions and 30% portion will be subjective questions.
- In the subjective part, an essay of 20 marks will come and precis writing of 10 marks will come. in the objective portion, MCQs related to project management, HR, financial management, and total quality management will come. You will have MCQs related to topics of IT and also basic mathematics.
HEC ETC Entry Test Pattern for Category B
- For this category B, grade scale jobs of BPS-18 are opened up. In this category, jobs of technical monitoring officer and also Dy. Directors are opened up.
- The test for this post comprises subjective and objective section questions. In the 30% portion of the subjective part, you will have essay writing questions and questions of precis writing.
- Then from the objective part, 70% of MCQs will come and you have to prepare the topics of project preparation and the topics of monitoring and evaluation. Questions of general knowledge and current affairs questions, questions of everyday science, basic mathematics and IT will come.
HEC ETC Entry Test Pattern, Syllabus, Sample Paper And Online Preparation
HEC ETC Affiliated Universities
HEC ETC Entry Test Pattern details for Category C
BPS-18 and BPS-17 grade scale job posts are open for this category. The post of accounts manager and seat of accounts officer is opened. 30% of subjective questions and 70% of tests will contain MCQs. In MCQ preparation, you should know about general financial rules, financial management, and cost accounting.
Category D HEC ETC Entry Test Pattern information hec assistant director syllabus
Under this last category, BPS-17 grade job posts of assistant director and project manager and also assistant project director, and project officer are opened up.
Universities Under HEC Entry Test In Pakistan
30% of the test part will comprise subjective based questions of essay and precis writing. 70% of the portion of this written test will be based on MCQs of project management and organizational management, business communication, IT, general knowledge, and basic questions of mathematics.