Gilgit Baltistan Secretariat LG&RD Department Jobs 2023
Applications are invited from eligible and resident eligible candidates for appointment to the following regular vacancies subject to the terms and conditions specified against each:-
Jobs in Gilgit-Baltistan Secretariat Local Government and Rural Development Department
To download the ad Click here
To Download Application Form (BPS-11-14)
To Download Application Form (Lady Instructor) (BPS-08)
(For Gilgit district only)
To Download Application Form (Secretary Union Council) (BPS-07)
Last date for receipt of application form: 2nd January 2019
Syllabus will be announced soon.
Confirm your information will be announced soon.
Roll number slip will be announced soon to download.
Test Date: To be announced soon.
Result: Will be announced soon.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. In serving persons should apply through proper channel.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the test or interview.
3. The competent authority may increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage.
4. Age relaxation will be given as per government policy.
5. Quota for women and persons with disabilities is reserved as per the rules.
6. The tenure offered by the candidates who were appointed prior to 30-06-2016 and who are included in the verified list observed by the Finance Department GB, who are working on contingency basis. are, apart from the relaxation, shall be excluded for the purpose of determining the upper age limit. Upper age limit as per existing rules.
7. Posts above BS-10 are at GB level while BS-09 and BS-05 posts are at District and Officer Skardu LG&RD District 1 Kharming.
09 Secretary 07 20 Matric 18 35 to (LG & RD District Union Council Level respectively.
8. Only those candidates are eligible for the post of SUC (BS-07) who have the relevant CNIC and domicile of the concerned Union Council.
9. Date and venue for test/interview will be notified separately and advertised on departmental and CTSP website.
10. After written test only qualified/shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
11. Further details can be obtained from the website www.ctsp.com.pk.
How to Apply:
1. Please download the application form along with prescribed test fee deposit slip from CTSP website. Pay the fee at any online branch of HBL, UBL and KCBL across the country, attaching the paid original copy of deposit slip along with the filled application.
2. Please send the completed application form (with 3 passport size photographs and a copy of your CNIC) to CTSP Headquarters, Office No. 802, D12/2 Main Double Road Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
3. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered. Do not send requests by hand.
4. Do not attach copies of educational credentials at this stage. Application can be abandoned at any stage in case of providing wrong information.