Under section 20 of the Federal Tax Ombudsman Ordinance 2000 establishing the office and against the regular post in the Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, online applications are invited from eligible/competitive candidates for employment on a purely temporary and need basis basis. are Organization of the sector.
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat OTS Jobs 2023 Application Form
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals having relevant qualification experience for the following vacancies under the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat for Protection Against Harassment (FOSPAH). Eligibility terms and conditions are indicated against each.
1. Candidates already working in Government Organizations/Departments should apply through proper channel.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
3. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
4. A general age relaxation of five (05) years is applicable. Further age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
6. Competent authority reserves the rights to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason, increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement.
How to Apply:
(i) Application form and online deposit slips are available on Open Testing Service (OTS) website www.ots.orq.pk.
(ii) Applications should reach the given address within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
(iii) Open Testing Service shall not be responsible for late receipt of application sent by post or by any other service.
(iv) Applications submitted by hand will not be received/accepted.
(v) After applying for the posts, applicants are advised to visit the OTS website www.ots.orq regularly for important recruitment related announcement (roll number slip/written test schedule/result etc.). Check out .pk. Against the above posts
(vi) Candidates are requested to send their prescribed application form online along with deposit slip
Manager Operations (FOSPAH), Address: Office No. 1, Central Avenue Road, Bahria Town Phase 6,
Islamabad. Contact number 051-111 687 222; Website: www.ots.orq.pk. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org