So let me talk about distance learning LLB in Pakistan, we have Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) as the apex body of lawyers in Pakistan. They have now decided that this degree of Legum Baccalaureus (LL.B.) shall be conferred immediately after five years of study. Earlier, students received this degree after three years of practice. They have also issued and informed a letter to the registrars of all universities and online LLB in Pakistan. This step has been taken by the Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) as the quality of legal education is declining day by day. Now all universities will be able to complete LLB. course over a period of five years. The body has also directed institutions not to take any more admissions to the existing three-year LLB. Program
Distance learning LLB in Pakistan Online LLB in Pakistan
Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) Admission Policy for LLB
- If you are currently enrolled in this three year program of LL.B, you have to continue it in 5 years.
- No student can take admission between these 3 years period.
- This three year program of LL.B has now been discontinued. So it is best read for distance learning LLB in Pakistan.
- It is also reported by Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) that the total number of students enrolled in the first year of LLB is Should be only 100.
- This body has also allowed and only morning session will be allowed. All evening classes of LLB will also not be allowed as per the new rules.
- All the afternoon and evening classes which are running at present can be continued. But now afternoon and evening classes cannot be added.
- All universities and law colleges that wish to offer legal education at the post-graduate level must first seek permission from both the PBC and the Higher Education Commission (HEC). Online LLB in Pakistan
- Institutions will also have to get their curriculum approved by PBC and HEC.
- If any of the degree-granting institutions are affiliated to any private law college, the degree-granting institution should ensure that the private college abides by the rules.
- If any institution wants to provide legal education under distance education program, it has to obtain No-Objection Certificate (NoC) from Pakistan Bar Council (PBC).
This initiative taken by Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) will produce more competent and talented lawyers. This increase in their tenure will allow them to take a more practical approach when it comes to the profession of being a lawyer. So Distance Learning LLB in Pakistan is about the way to stay.