College of Medical Technology Admission 2023 Application Form
College of Medical Technology, (CMT) Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences, Islamabad, (PIMS) is a federal public sector college, committed to quality through national and international education, innovation and affordable quality healthcare. Envisions improving life. CMT is inviting applications from highly motivated individuals who are innovative, creative and eager to excel in their fields.
BS Cardiac Technology
- Minimum 50% (fifty percent) marks in F.Sc Pre-Medical (Pre-M) Group F.Sc Technology Group. B.Sc (2 year scheme of Mathematics with Physics or Zoology) with minimum 40% marks.
- Minimum 35% (thirty five percent) marks in Entry Test (2022) conducted by SZAMBU, Islamabad on 20-11-2022 for both Allied Health Sciences or BS Nursing in both CMT, PIMS groups BS are mandatory for applying to the Cardiac Technology course. Eligible subject to acceptance by SZAMBU, Islamabad.
- Both male/female are eligible.
- Age Limit (17 – 30 Years) (Cut-off Date) 25 February 2023.
- Candidates working in any government sector have to provide NOC from their respective departments.
- Total 25 seats are reserved for BS degree program.
- 20% seats are reserved for F.Sc technology group.
- Domicile certificate of the student is mandatory at the time of submission of application “form” for admission. Otherwise the application will not be considered.
Determination of Merit:
Weighting formula for admission
|b||HSSC or equivalent||40%|
How to Apply:
- Admission “Forms” and are available @ Rs. 1,000/- from the Office of Superintendent Admin of College of Medical Technology (PIMS), Islamabad.
- Duly filled forms will be submitted to the College of Medical Technology (PIMS) by 12:00 PM on 25-02-2023.
- Two attested copies of Matric Certificates, F.Sc (Pre-Medical / Technology Group) Certificates.
- Two attested copies of CNIC issued by NADRA.
iii Two attested copies of Father/Guardian CNIC.
- Two attested copies of character certificate issued by the institution last attended.
- Four recent/fresh passport size photographs attested from the back side with blue background.
- 100/- Affidavit on court paper of Rs.100/- attested by First Class Magistrate (Format given in Prospectus).
vii Original domicile of the candidate is mandatory.
viii Original Migration Certificate.
- Attested copy of SZABMU Entrance Test Result.
- Attached copy of applicant’s domicile.
- Late and incomplete applications/documents will not be considered.
- Applicants already enrolled in an undergraduate program are not eligible.
- No TA/DA is permissible.
- Hostel provision is subject to availability.
Merit will be based on quota policy.