Many of us are in love with this Chanay Ki Daal Ka Halwa Recipe In Urdu Step By Step. Most of the people cannot live without eating these kinds of sweet dishes. If you have a sweet tooth and you want to taste different kinds of desserts then you should also try this halwa. It is much each to make.
Chanay Ki Daal Ka Halwa Recipe In Urdu Step By Step
Chanay Ki Daal Ka Halwa Recipe- Ingredients
- Milk, 1 liter. Boil this milk.
- Eggs, 4,
- Chanay ki daal., 1.5 Kg. You should crush this daal.
- Pista, 25 gram. Boil this pista and then cut it down.
- Saffron, 1/2 tea spoon
- Chandi ke warq, 3
- Almonds, 25 g. Boil these almonds and cut them as well.
- Small alichee, 3
- Shakkar, Sugar, according to the taste
- Ghee, 125 g
Method to make Chanay Ki Daal Ka Halwa Recipe In Urdu
- First, you have to mix that crushed daal in the milk. Mix it well. Now, take a pan. Add ghee into it. Start boiling the ghee.
- Along with ghee, you also have to add small alichee. Cook it well. Now, take the mixture of milk and crushed daal and slowly add it in the ghee pan. You will add this milk and daal mixture in one single time. First, add a small quantity of daal and milk mixture in the ghee pan. Then stir it well. After some time, add the rest of the quantity of milk and daal mixture.
- Once you will see that this mixture is all cooked then you have to add sugary syrup. Just keep the heat in the medium mode. You should keep on stirring this mixture. Now take eggs, put milk into it, and add this mixture in your halwa.
- Now, sprinkle saffron on your halwa and place the lid on your pan. After closing the lid, you have to keep the heat in a medium level.
- This is all, your Chanay Ki Daal Ka Halwa is ready. You can make it tempting lookin by putting almonds and pista on it.
This is the complete information about this Chanay Ki Daal Ka Halwa Recipe In Urdu Step By Step. You should try this halwa right now. It is one of the tasty ones. It is also healthy and very nutritious for you. We will share more of the sweet dish recipes with you.