Cadet College Jaffarabad (CCJ) Class VII Admission 2024
Admissions open for class 7th session 2024 Last date for submission of application form is 5th January 2024. Download admission form and fee challan from www.ccjfbd.edu.pk and www.ctsp.com.pk.
Cadet College Jaffarabad, a prestigious English medium residential institution of Balochistan has announced Class VII admissions for the year 2024. Last date for submission of form is 5th January 2024. Cadet College Jafarabad (CCJ) was established in March 2008. First entry. 30 cadets were accommodated at Cadet College Mustang and later shifted to the present location in March 2009.
The project was initially funded by the federal government and subsequently 18ThAfter the amendment, it started working under the umbrella of the provincial government. The college is designed for 360 boys from class VII to XII. The first batch passed out in June 2013. Students of CCJ are known as “Saffron” and its motto is “Wisdom and Courage”. This college takes admission in class 7 only once in a year.Th and XI. 60 students will be selected for 7th class and limited admission will be offered in first year if required. Admission is given purely on merit as per policy.
The written examination is conducted by the board. Top in merit list (district wise) will be called for interview. Written test followed by interview. Final shortlisting / selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s overall performance in written test and interview. Successful candidates join the college in the last week of April/first week of May.
- An open competitive examination will be conducted with English, Mathematics, Science and Urdu subjects. The test is conducted by the testing board in the month of January every year.
- Age 11 – 13 years i.e. the age of the candidate should not be more than 13 years and not less than 11 years as on 31st March of the year of admission.
- 6 should have passed.Th Class from a registered school by March 1 of the year of admission. who is currently studying in class 6.Th can also apply. Hopefully the certificate is mandatory.
- To be selected through entry test.
- Must be medically fit.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in written test and interview.
An open competitive examination consisting of three papers (1. Mathematics cum Intelligence Test, 2. English cum General Awareness and 3. Urdu Sub-Islamic) is held every year in the month of November. The Urdu Islamiat section of the paper is compulsory, and no alternative subject is allowed. However, non-Muslim candidates may skip the Islamiat section of the paper. Islamiat paper can also be attempted in English.
The syllabus is available on our website and also printed in the college prospectus at Annexure ‘A’. College entrance test is a competitive exam. This syllabus is for the general guidance of the candidates and any question considered suitable may be set in any form in any paper.
The entrance examination is conducted at the following centres:
Islamabad/Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore/Multan, Karachi, Quetta, and College. In case it is not possible to conduct the examination and interview at any of the above mentioned centers, the candidates are asked to appear at any other centre.
Interviews and medical examination
Candidates who qualify the written test must appear for the interview. According to the merit list, the dates and locations are communicated to the eligible candidates through SMS. Selected candidates must undergo medical examination from a recognized hospital before joining the college. Only those candidates who are medically fit will be considered for admission. Results are strictly confidential, and no correspondence is entertained in this regard.
Registration Fee Rs.2500.00
2. Eligibility. Age Limit: 11 to 13 years
3. Selection. Admission is strictly on merit, which will be determined through an interview followed by a written test. Final shortlisting/selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in written tests and interviews. The written exam will be conducted from Balochistan Textbook Board 2019 Class 6 Syllabus which includes the following four subjects. Ser Detail Math English Urdu Science Total No
a Objective (MCQs) 15 15 10 10 50
b Subjective short answer
4. Prospectus. College Admission Form/Prospectus can be obtained from Cadet College Jaffarabad on payment of Rs.2500/- through Bank Draft in favor of Principal Cadet College Jaffarabad A/C No. 1078-3419-4100-3475, MCB Bank Austa Muhammad Branch Code . (0562). The admission form/registration fee challan can be downloaded from the following websites.
a Cadet College Jafarabad website www.ccjfbd.edu.pk
b CTSP website www.ctsp.com.pk
5. Postal address for submission of form. Career Testing Service Pakistan Plot no
140 Street No. 9 Section I-10/3 Industrial Area Islamabad.
6. Fee Structure. 50,000 per annum fee in two installments including boarding.
7. Last date for receipt of application form complete in all respects is 5th January 2020. No application form will be accepted after the last date of 5th January 2024.
For more information
For the Commandant
Cadet College Jaffarabad Near Cattle Farm Awsta Muhammad
Cell # 03337575904