Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BBISE Quetta Jobs 2023 Application Form
Applications are invited from local/domicile candidates of Balochistan for recruitment against the following.
Temporary posts (which are likely to become permanent).
(1) Submitted attested copies of Computerized Identity Card, Local/Domicile, Educational Credentials and Experience Certificate sent to Secretary Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Quetta with two photographs on the prescribed form of the Board by 27-01-01 will go 2023 non-refundable through UBL Challan with a processing fee of Rs.300 at the establishment branch. Unattested documents will not be accepted in any case and copies of all certificates from the concerned Board/University while local/domicile must be attested by the concerned Deputy Commissioner. Legal action will be taken against any candidate in case of forged/forged educational credentials.
(2) Age limit of the candidate should be 18 to 28 years as on 27-01-2023 while relaxation in age will be given as per government rules. Government servants submit their applications through their department along with NOC.
(3) Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. (4) The date of test and interview will be notified later through advertisement.
(5) Separate applications shall be submitted for more than one post.
(6) The number of posts advertised is not final and may be reduced or increased. (7) Candidates who pass the written test will be called for interview.
(8) For Serial No. 01, 02, 09, 11, 13 and 14, for Serial No. 05 local/domiciled candidates of Sabi Division only, for Serial No. 06 local/domiciled candidates of Makran Division only. For Serial No. 07, only candidates with local/domicile of Loralai Division, only candidates with local/domicile of Kalat Division and for Serial No. 08, only candidates with local/domicile of Naseerabad Division are eligible to apply. .
(9) Application form can be downloaded from Board website www.bbiseqta.edu.pk.
(10) The Authority reserves the right to cancel the posts without assigning any reason.
(11) No TADA will be given to candidates appearing for test and interview.