Both morning and afternoon shifts (separate wings) for boys and girls for Intermediate Part 1 Federal and Karachi Boards (Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering/Computer Science/Commerce and Humanities Groups). Pre-Medical can be selected only if the candidate has passed with Matriculation/O Level Biology.
Bahria Business College XI Admission 2023-24
For Boys and Girls in Intermediate Part 1 for Karachi Board (Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering/Computer Science/Commerce Groups) and Federal Board (Pre-Medical/Pre-Medical/Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering/Computer Science/Commerce Groups) Admissions are open for morning and afternoon shifts (separate wings). Engineering) can opt for Pre-Medical only if the candidate has passed Matric/O Level with Biology.
Registration Form XI (2022-23) Click Here
HOPE certificate of 75% in 10th class board examination (from the concerned institution). Minimum 70% marks in 0-2 in CAIE examination for O’ level students. Admission will be provisional which will be confirmed after securing minimum 65% marks in SSC-I & II (70% marks for O level students) in board examination.
• Scholarships equivalent to full tuition fee (including admission fee) to top ten students with minimum 90% marks.
• Ideal location, favorable environment and grand infrastructure.
• Highly qualified, experienced and qualified faculty.
• Matric equivalent with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (for O-level 70% marks).
• Student who passed SSC in 2022 or earlier will not be entertained.
• 65% marks in Class IX (oil for 70% marks) if Class X result is awaited.
• Admission will be provisionally granted and confirmed after securing at least 65% marks in aggregate in SSC (Part-1 & Part-11) Board Results.
• Admission will be given purely on merit.
For registration, please visit the College Accounts Office with the mark sheet of Class IX or equivalent.
Registration starts from 10 April to 15 May 2023 (9:00 AM 2:00 PM)
Entrance Test: May 28, 2023 (Sunday, 09:00 PST)
Media Society Bahria College Karsaz