Interested candidates can apply online for the following posts by 20 February 2023. Also visit FPSC website for details mentioned in General Instructions for Candidates.
FPSC Consolidated Advertisement No. 2/2023
FPSC Consolidated Advertisement No. 2/2023 is given below.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
1. All cases will be processed in accordance with the policy of the Commission as stated in the General Instructions displayed on the FPSC website. Candidates are advised to refer General Instructions especially Para 16 to update themselves before applying.
2. All applications for BS-16 and above General Recruitment should be submitted online through FPSC website www.fpsc.gov.pk. Detailed general instructions/guidelines for applying online are available on the website. Hard copy of online application is not required from applicants. However, applicants who do not have internet access are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, on plain paper addressed to the Secretary, FPSC, with the terms and conditions for the post. Detailed details will be provided in the light, for which the application is made in submitting the online applications. Such applications shall be accepted subject to the approval of the Commission.
3. Candidates must bring original CNIC, Treasury receipt and downloaded copy of admission certificate at the time of screening/written test. (Candidates should realize that nothing other than the original Treasury Receipt will be acceptable as a valid document. It is reiterated that candidates should preserve the original TR and submit it to the FPS should not be sent in advance to the CK office, to avoid any inconvenience.time of entry to examination halls).
4. Relaxation in upper age limit: The upper age limit prescribed under the recruitment rules will be relaxed in compliance with the initial.
Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time). The details are given in Para 6 of General Instructions available on FPSC website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
5. i) The pre-selection criteria for interview will be as per the policy of the Commission contained in Para-16 (A, B & C) of the General Instructions, Candidates will be required to produce attested copies of the required documents viz: two. Photographs, Matric, Intermediate Certificate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, MPhil, PhD Degree, CNIC, Experience Certificate (wherever required) showing nature of employment/detailed job description by an authorized officer of the concerned Ministry/Division/Department. Issued by the officer, domicile certificate, departmental permission certificate (in case of government employee) as well as original TR (in non-test cases) etc. by post, SMS and email within 15 days of notice from FPSC. Candidates who fail to provide the required documents within the stipulated time or provide incorrect/incomplete information will be rejected. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date. Calling for documents should not imply that the candidate has already been selected.
ii) Equivalence certificate issued by HEC may be issued wherever a candidate has to claim equivalence of the required degree.
Submitted to FPSC for verification of claim.
6. Eligibility of the candidates will be counted in all respects till the last date.
7. Application Fee for Posts (BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/-; BS 18 = Rs. 750/-; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/-; BS-20 and above = Rs. 1500/-) Probably
To be deposited at the nearest Government Treasury or earlier at the branch of National Bank of Pakistan or at the Government Treasury authorized to do business on behalf of the Government under the heading “C02101- ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft/cheque/postal order is not acceptable.
8. Entrance Certificate Screening (MCQ’s Test) for BS-16 and 17 Posts and Written (Descriptive Test) for BS-18 and above posts, for general recruitment cases held on FPSC website i.e. www.fpsc will go gov.pk on 17 August 2018. Candidates are advised to visit this website frequently. They will also be informed through SMS. However, no notification in this regard shall be sent by post.
(ii) (a) Tests for the post of Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16) will be held only at the centers of Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta, if sufficient number of candidates are available at each centre.
(b) Candidates for the post of APS will first be called for typing test and those who will pass the typing test by producing the required typing.
The advertised speed will be allowed in the shorthand test. While those who will not qualify the typing test.
They should be discharged without subjecting them to the shorthand test.
(c) It shall be mandatory for APS candidates to have at least 80% of the Shorthand Test written by them in Shorthand Outline. Otherwise the candidate will be declared failed.
9. Conduct of Test: (i) Screening (MCQ)/Written (Detailed) Test for Comprehensive Advertisement. No. 5/2021 will be held temporarily.
After 9 September 2021. However, in small cases, such tests may be conducted in the next month or sooner, so candidates are advised to check the FPSC website frequently for updates.
10. Change of Centre: No request for change of center will be entertained except in cases of genuine hardship. Candidates can apply for change of center with proper proof till 26th July 2021 after which no such application will be entertained.
11. The last date for submission of applications is Wednesday, 20 February 2023.