Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology (AFIC) Rawalpindi Jobs 2023
Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Rawalpindi has invited applications from suitable candidates for the following posts and advertisements are being published in daily newspapers. Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology OR National Institute of Heart Disease is a government and military cardiac hospital located in Rawalpindi Cantonment, Punjab Province, Pakistan.
Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology and National Institute of Hard Diseases Vacancies 2023:
Interested candidates send applications with 3x photographs, attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV and CNIC to (Commandant & Executive Director AFIC-NIHD NFFCARD Office Peshawar Road, Sadar, Rawalpindi). Clearly indicating the appointment of Project Director Napkard on the latest envelope by 10 February 2023. At the time of test and/or interview the candidate has to provide original certificates and documents for consideration by the competent authority.
Last date to apply: 15 days after publication of advertisement
Terms & Conditions
- Age relaxation will be applied as per government policy and guidelines. However, there is a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age.
Applicable to all candidates. Age relaxation for army retirees is up to 45 years.
- Candidates must be citizens of Pakistan. Candidates already working in Government Departments/Organizations
Apply through proper channel.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications within 15 days from the date of advertisement along with complete educational documents, CNIC, 2x recent passport size photographs, and bank draft/postal order with domicile attested by gazetted officer. Applications submitted late after the due date will not be considered.
- Age, qualification, and experience will be counted on the closing date of this advertisement. Hospital experience will be preferred.
- Women, disabled and minority quota will be observed as per government rules.
- If a candidate is interested in applying for more than one post, separate application form can be submitted for each.
The post application form can be downloaded from the website www.afic.gov.pk.
- Please enclose Bank Draft/Postal Order in the name of Comdt Exec/Dir AFIC/NIHD Rawalpindi in the amount of Rs.50. 300/- (BPS 6 to 10) and Rs. 200/- (BPS 1 to 5) along with complete documents and send to AFIC/NIHD with application.
- Call letters for test/interview will be issued after screening and shortlisting of applications.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to attend the written test/interview.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing fake documents/false information appearing at any stage of the recruitment process will be rejected.